Category List

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I love kissing balls. They can be a pain to make and I do not recommend them for really young kids (imagine the ball swinging around and around) but I do love them.

Yes please! kate spade new york collection
Yes please! kate spade new york collection
Click here to download
Love Kate Spade watch
Love Kate Spade watch
Click here to download
I love kissing balls. They can be a pain to make and I do not recommend them for really young kids (imagine the ball swinging around and around) but I do love them.
I love kissing balls.  They can be a pain to make and I do not recommend them for really young kids (imagine the ball swinging around and around) but I do love them.
Click here to download
Jessica Simpson 'Wild Side' Bracelet available at #Nordstrom
Jessica Simpson 'Wild Side' Bracelet available at #Nordstrom
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment